Scholar Bracelet | SamK
Designed by our women and girls in collaboration with the nonprofit organization Imagine Scholar, this beautiful bracelet raises funds for student scholarships in Africa. These bracelets have been created to represent not only the organization but the individual who is being educated.
Featuring natural gemstones, Larimar and an Africa charm, these bracelets are one-of-a-kind. This bracelet was designed and created to support a student named Samkelisiwe Chissano (SamK), and only 40 bracelets have been created. This bracelet features a freshwater pearl, which represents her birthstone.
SamK is an Imagine Scholar alumna with a passion for medicine and a keen love of reading. SamK has pushed the boundaries of what is possible for young women to achieve in our community; she has attended the Yale Young Global Scholars program in Connecticut and is currently attending the African Leadership Academy (ALA), graduating in June of 2020. ALA is one of Africa's most prestigious academic institutions, grooming the continent's future business and political leaders.
- One (1) Bracelet
- Ocean Teal Banded Agate matte beads
- Freshwater Pearl
- Silver Plated Africa Charm + Spacer Beads
- Hand Cut + Polished Larimar bead
- Handcrafted in the Dominican Republic
- Each bracelet is made with natural gemstones, therefore colors and shape may vary.
- One size fits wrist size of 7"- 8"
- 2" extender chain
- For reference, the average sized wrist is 7.5"