1 in 3 Native American women will be raped in their lifetime. 70% of sexual assaults will never be reported. Native women have the highest rate of domestic violence, sexual assault, and murder in the country. They are the most vulnerable to abuse and yet the most invisible.
The Sovereignty bracelet is our vision to place a wearable symbolic reminder throughout the world while also taking action and raising money for the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center. Every time someone wears the bracelet, they are standing in solidarity with the Native community and saying to our women, “You are not invisible. I see you. YOU MATTER.”
- Naturally Dyed Acai Beads
- Turquoise Rondelle Beads
- Gold Plated Feather Charm
- Every purchase empowers and employs women and girls
- Handmade with natural gemstones, therefore colors and shape may vary.
- S/M fits wrist size of 6.5"-7.5"
- M/L fits wrist size of 7.5"-8.5"
- For reference the average sized wrist is 7.5"
10% of sales will be donated in support of the National Indigenous Women’s Resource Center. Your purchase employs and empowers women and girls at risk of human trafficking and domestic violence in the Dominican Republic. 100% of product revenues are reinvested into the nonprofit organization Batey Rehab Project.